TR-1 Site Storm Drainage Disposal Detention Syste
1704.20 Site storm drainage disposal and detention facilities. Storm water detention facilities, roof retention facilities and dry-well systems shall be inspected for conformance with the approved construction documents. Minor variations, based on actual site conditions, shall be acceptable at the discretion of the registered design professional of record. Verification shall include:
1. Materials of construction.
2. Bedding of pipe and facilities.
3. Placement and installation of fill materials.
4. Volume of drywell and detention facilities.
5. Installation of volume flow control devices.
6. Workmanship and quality of installation.
7. Overall conformance with the approved construction documents. Hydrostatic testing of the detention system shall be required when the system is designed as watertight
DetailsSIGN-ON / Inspect / SIGN-OFF (package)